Let’s step back in time and learn about the twelve tribes of Israel!
What do you know about the twelve tribes? Every Hebrew you read about in the Bible belongs to a tribe of Israel. From Moses of the tribe of Levi to Yeshua, the lion of the tribe of Judah, each tribe has its own story and place in history. Now you can easily teach your children the story of the ancient Israelites and their journey to the Promised Land with our Twelve Tribes of Israel Activity Book for Beginners. Packed with hands-on worksheets, puzzles, coloring pages, and crafts that bring the ancient Israelites to life! Children will learn Bible events and stories that help explain why the House of Israel is still important today. Want a paperback book? View the book on Amazon.
With over 140 pages, this book provides hours of fun & educational puzzles, coloring worksheets, language learning, and more!
What you’ll get…
Hebrew names, pictures, and banners of the tribes in large 8.5 x 11 inch pages
A big variety of activities showing the simple chronological history of the tribes, starting with Jacob and his sons in Canaan
Family of Jacob (Israel) worksheets and pictures
Easy-to-read maps showing the Hebrews journey to the Promised Land, and how the land was divided amongst the twelve tribes
Coloring worksheets on the Camp of Israel, Sabbath, Appointed Times, and Tabernacle
Hands-on Bible crafts including the Tabernacle and Ten Plagues
Printable color flashcards to help children learn the names and symbols of each tribe
BONUS: An illustrated Exodus Bible story you can download for free!
Children will discover…
- Jacob and his twelve sons
- How Joseph was sold into slavery
- How Joseph became a ruler of Egypt
- Moses and the ten plagues of Egypt
- The first Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Red Sea crossing and camp at Mount Sinai
- The ten commandments and the golden calf
- The ark of the covenant and the Feasts
- The Tabernacle in the wilderness
- How Yah dealt with the Korah rebels
- Why twelve spies went into Canaan
- The battle of Jericho
- Israelites’ journey to the Promised Land